We envision women healed from the effects of incarceration and addiction, seeing all walk in their identity and truly living, through the faith, hope, and love found in Jesus Christ.
Seeking to put God’s love into action, This is Living Ministries disciples those affected by incarceration and addiction with Biblical Principles, teaching them how to reenter society, and live out these principles in their own home, church, workplace, and community.
Are you passionate about what we’re doing? Click here to download the Volunteer Handbook. We are always looking for volunteers to help make this vision a reality. We’ll help you find a way to volunteer that best suits you. Click here for a list of volunteer opportunities!
- Disciple women in establishing a relationship with Jesus and realizing their individual potential according to God’s plan for them. (Jeremiah 29:11)
- Provide a safe, loving home environment
- Provide clothing, food, love, and hygiene during the program
- Work opportunity development: interviewing skills, computer skills, resume building
- Provide women with opportunities to give back to the community and adopt a positive, responsible lifestyle
- Train in life skills: cooking, cleaning, budgeting, furthering education, parenting, coping skills, marriage
- Help women plan to obtain and maintain permanent, safe, and affordable housing after program completion
- Give women opportunities to share their faith and encourage others in following Christ